Make sure the right thing is done by the right people
under proper circumstances.
Safetech Innovations provides an unique solution in Romania, a cybersecurity “one stop shop”, able to assist an organization to increase cyber resilience and to solve cyber security problems which could arise based on vast expertise and on the most advanced technologies and existing on the international market.
- THE ONLY COMPANY IN ROMANIA AND ONE OF THE FEW COMPANIES IN EUROPE LISTED ON THE NATO TRUSTED INDUSTRY PARTNER ROSTER AND AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE NATO INDUSTRY CYBER PARTNERSHIP (NICP).
Details can be found at http://www.nicp.nato.int/relatedactivities
- AT THE SAME TIME, THE COMPANY OWNS THE NATO COMMERCIAL AND GOVERNMENTAL ENTITY (NCAGE) CODE THAT CERTIFIES THAT SAFETECH INNOVATIONS MEETS ALL THE REQUIREMENTS FOR ORGANIZING AND CONDUCTING DEFENSE ACTIVITIES.
The company offers added-value security solutions, being the operator of an accredited CERT that operates 24/7. Furthermore, Safetech Innovations is the first company in Central Europe and one of the four HID Global accredited companies certified as a “Certified Implementation Partner”. Safetech Innovations is the only company active exclusively in the field of information security in Romania and it is accredited by Check Point as a Check Point Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP).
If you choose Safetech Innovations, you have made the right decision because you will benefit from:
- An extensive portfolio of security services and solutions;
- High expertise and a knack for identifying security breaches;
- Experience in complex security projects;
- 24/7 security level monitoring and prompt response to security incidents
- Intelligent security solutions provided by our partners who enjoy the international recognition of experts
Safetech Innovations is also involved in various academic, research or EU- funded projects :
- Our company, Safetech Innovations, was the first information security company invited to join the Magurele High Tech Cluster (MHTC) to provide its members with information security services. The MHTC Group started capitalizing on the business opportunities of building the largest research project in Europe – Extreme Light Infrastructure – Nuclear Physics – ELI NP.
- Founding and coordinating member of the Danube Cyber Security Alliance. This alliance aims at generating a unitary approach and a cyber security cooperation framework among the countries participating in the Danube Strategy.
- Founding member of the CLARA KET Cluster, the EU center for excellence in the field of laser and radiation.