Safetech team members have decades of extensive hands-on experience and deep understanding of Information Security practice with a strong technical skillset in managing heterogeneous IT infrastructures and solid IT administration background as emphasized in the resumes of the project team.
Regarding Information Security, Safetech team members are proficient and have expert level knowledge in the following areas:
- Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing practice methodologies, tools, attacks and countermeasures, security testing and real-world hacking scenarios
- Software security
- Information Security management
- Information Security Governance. including the development of information security programs and policies,
- Information security risk assessment and management
- Organizational and technical controls to address information security risks and/or achieve compliance with data protection regulations;
- Advising and implementing security measures in different types of organizations (from different sectors and sizes);
- Researching and implementing security solutions in different types of organizations (from different sectors and sizes);
Due to the accumulated Information Security and IT administration experience in various areas of expertise, our technical personnel are capable to efficiently provide actionable and pragmatic recommendations to handle the most challenging security incidents.