We are looking for a Senior Information Security Specialist!
The selected candidate must have excellent mastery of information security specialist competencies and be able to research and develop solutions to complex and sensitive information security, risk, controls and privacy issues.
- Performs research on security management methodologies for information systems and organizations
- Identifies security standards applicable in information security management
- Elaborates security standards and policies
- Develops Information Security awareness training curricula
- Proposes security metrics and key risk indicators for various information security scenarios
- Propose and supervise secure software development process
- Test and evaluate various security solutions and technologies
- Should have at least 5 years of information security experience
- Must have good practical abilities in working with various security solutions and technologies as: SIEM, IDS, Antivirus, Vulnerability Scanners
- Demonstrated understanding of platform security fundamentals (hardware plus Windows, Linux, IOS and Android)
- Very good abilities in monitoring and reviewing intrusion detection systems, firewall logs and other log sources
- Strong experience with software testing and knowledge of data protection security principles, best practices, web application threats and effective information security controls
- Should have experience in software development in one or more of the following: C#, Java, Python and C++
- Should hold one or more of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, Security+, CEH
- Attractive salary
- Private medical subscription
- Courses, trainings and certifications
- Dynamic and pleasant working environment
Location: Romania, Bucharest, sector 3
If you think that you are capable, send us an email with the subject “Senior Information Security Specialist” with your CV attached.